”A great frame does more than beautify the image it surrounds, it touches the entire room adding elegance and personal style.”
“With all the unique design combinations, your creative options are virtually limitless.”
We cater for all aspects of custom framing.
“Preservation framing is a reasonable investment in order to protect your personal treasures.”
“Choosing the right glass is as important as choosing the right frame.”
Our six glazing options:
- Standard Clear. Clear glass.
- Reflection Control. Minimizes glare.
- Ultra Vue. This glass provides an almost invisible finish and reflection free viewing. Similar to the museum glazing look, it’s almost like there is no glass in the frame. Blocks 70% of UV light.
- Conservation Clear. For protecting artwork against damage and fading caused by UV light. Blocks 99% of UV light.
- Conservation Reflection Control. To minimize glare while protecting against UV light. Blocks 99% of UV light.
- Museum Glass. The best glass choice. For virtually invisible glazing that will enhance colours, brightness and contrast of all types of artwork and photographs. Along with the lowest reflection rating of any other glass product, it blocks 99% of UV light to protect your image from fading and has the highest light transmission. The result is consistent, durable and the most attractive display for any image.
|We are stockists of Artiteq hanging systems.
Integrating a flexible hanging system into your home interior is easily and quickly done with the Click Rail. In three simple steps, the rail is fastened to the wall; by hanging or sliding the wires into the rail with optional picture hooks, you create a flexible suspension of your decorations. The rails are available in 2m and 3m lengths in brushed aluminium, off white or a white primer which can be painted to match any wall colour, to give a practically invisible finish.
Artiteq picture hanging systems are stylish and are both practical and simple to use. They give you the flexibility to move pictures around whenever you want without having those unwanted nail holes throughout the wall.